Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Weekend, wonderful Weekend!







Yes, it's a case of enjoying the present (ie. work) only for the sake of how it can fund the weekend and forthcoming road trip at the moment. Confucius say, don't live for the moment, live for the weekend.

So, my job may be slightly stressful (watch Mark's eyebrows lifting beyond Botox levels), but we have had some great weekends of late to cheer me up. Attached please find pics from Ireland (Easter), Oxford (with Nicci, April) and Amsterdam (last weekend).

I am currently on tenterhooks - which (did you know?) means being stretched between hooks on a wooden frame like fabric, ouch - awaiting the birth of my niece in Cape Town. I'll be making a sneaky dash home (sshhhh) to see her in two weeks time. Let's hope she's arrived by then!

R

1 comment:

  1. nice one! and what a weekend the amsterdam one was - loving it! My turn to get over there next time!

    ReplyDelete